Centre In The Square is always looking for the perfect event people to work at our world class theatre, and we are doing it again!
If you are interested in applying for this FT position on our team, please send your resume and cover letter to Joe Henning.
The Assistant Building Engineer assists the Chief Building Engineer with the maintenance and supervision of all environmental and life safety systems in the building (CITS and KWAG).
Maintain HVAC Systems (60%)
- Monitor and ensure all systems are working appropriately
- Monitor, schedule and adjust Honeywell building automation system
- Basic maintenance of all HVAC systems including filter, belt changes and lubrication as required
- Basic plumbing maintenance and repairs
- Clean and maintain water softeners and ice machines
- Manage seasonal changeovers
- Contact and coordinate external HVAC, electrical and plumbing contractors when required
Maintain Life Safety Systems (10%)
- Monthly fire system inspections including emergency lighting and extinguishers
- Coordinate with fire safety system and generator maintenance contractors
General Repairs and Maintenance (30%)
- Perform general repairs as required
- Check and touch up snow removal and grounds between contractor visits
- Be present during shows to provide support for any maintenance issues
Click here for more information about this position.