Centre In The Square is thrilled to introduce its new 50/50 draw!
Tickets are ONLY $5 each or 3 for $10, get your tickets at our 50/50 booth.
There will be 200 tickets printed each night for a maximum value of $500 awarded.
The draw will be held at the Guest Services office at intermission with the winner receiving 50% of all tickets.
Proceeds from Centre In The Square’s lottery support our Community Access Programs. Through these programs we are able to provide tickets to our performances free of charge or at a highly subsidized cost to be more open and inclusive to all residents of Waterloo Region.
Rules and Regulations
• Tickets are $5.00 each or 3 for $10.00
• The Prize will be 50% of the value of all tickets sold
• Maximum number of Tickets Printed and Sold is 200 per night, with a maximum prize of $500.00 per night
• Must be 18 years or older to purchase a 50/50 ticket.
• Ticket buyers write Name, Address, and Phone number on one half of an individual numbered ticket. The ticket is separated and the portion with written information is maintained by Centre In The Square staff to be placed into a draw bin. The ticket buyer receives a portion of each single printed receipt listing the number associated with the purchased ticket.
• It is not necessary for Ticket Purchasers to be present to win
• Ticket sales occur during events at Centre In The Square, 101 Queen Street N, Kitchener, ON
• Tickets are sold from the time the doors open until the end of the Intermission. Volunteers sell tickets in Lobbies of Centre In The Square, as well as in the theatre and in the CentreStage Members Lounge.
• The draw is completed after the final intermission at the Guest Services Office in the Main Lobby, across from the Main Entry Doors. A random ticket is drawn from the ticket draw bin by an individual who has not purchased a ticket.
• The winning number is announced immediately after the conclusion of the event and all encores.. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced number and the actual number – the actual number will be considered to be the valid winning ticket.
• Winning numbers and amounts are also available by calling the 50/50 hotline number at 519-578-5660 ex 5251.
• Prizes may be claimed at Guest Services Office in the Main Lobby. Winners have 60 days to claim the prize. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn in the same manner following the 60 days and contacted by phone. Only the holder of the winning ticket may claim the prize. Centre In The Square shall have no responsibility to any other person who claims any interest or right to receive all or any part of the prize associated with a winning ticket.
• Prize is in Cash and will be paid upon producing winning ticket.
• Winning numbers and amounts are posted on Lobby Screens on the Orchestra Level immediately after drawing. Winning Numbers will also be announced over the Public Address System in the Lobby immediately following the conclusion of event. Winners that have supplied cell phone number will also be texted and or telephoned to inform them of winning immediately following the conclusion of event
• The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: 50/50 program contractors, staff and volunteers, employees of Centre In The Square.
• Center In The Square will administer the 50/50 program in good faith and in the best interests of the charitable beneficiaries.
• To contact the 50/50 administrators please call 519-578-5660 ex 5251 or email us at email@example.com.